wander bar packages
Planning an event is a lot of work, period. Whether it’s a wedding, corporate event or even your run-of-the-mill backyard bash, it takes a lot of time and effort to make it perfect. The bar is always the MOST visited spot at any event. Let our experience and creativity help you to make it memorable!
What You’re Getting
Below is everything you get when you book one of our full-service packages. We want to impress not only you, but every guest attending your event! To ensure that you are 100% satisfied. Wander Bar has chosen to include all things deemed necessary (as professional bartenders and avid event goers) in each package we offer and for each client we serve!
The Wander Bar Basics
- Custom Wander Bar “Wandering Bar”
- 4 Hours of Serving Time +2 hours of setup/Breakdown time
- 1-3 Trained/Licensed/Insured Bartenders (Based on guest count)
- Each Bartender Equipped with a Bartender Tool Kit
- $1 Million General Liability & $1 Million Liquor Liability Insurance
- Custom Menu Creation
- Drink Tumblers (Beer, Wine, Cocktail)
- Drink Napkins/Straws
- Unlimited Cocktail Ice
- Sodas (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Club Soda, Tonic, Ginger Ale)
- Juices (Lime, Lemon, Orange, Cranberry, Pineapple)
- Garnishes (Lemon, Lime, Olives)
Cost of travel is included within the first 30 miles.
Additional cost to be added for anything over 30 miles.
What About the Booze?!?
Our job is to deliver a custom experience tailored to your event, guests and personal taste! We can work directly with our suppliers to help make buying the perfect menu of alcohol for your event easy and affordable. We won’t bore you with the details right now but just know that if you book with us…
- We guide you and help with deciding what alcohol to serve.
- We will compile a detailed list of all alcohol brands and quantities needed.
- You can pickup all items based on the list we compile OR We will pick up your alcohol and deliver it to the event for you.
- Signature cocktails – Handcrafted specialty cocktails or mocktails made with fresh ingredients
- Ice balls or blocks for drinks served on the rocks
- Handcrafted mixers and fresh pressed juices
- Ginger beer or specialty brand mixers and sodas
- Nontraditional bar garnishes (Mint, Rosemary/Berries/BC Olives)
- Beverage Station – Water, Tea, Lemonade, Specialty*
- Hot Cocoa & Coffee Station
- Champagne Toast Station
We customize each package to suit our client’s needs, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just send us a message and we’ll do our best to get you exactly what you’re looking for!